Sunday, January 15, 2012

P90X Day Six and Seven

Day Six and Seven 

Since I helped my sister move yesterday, I was exhausted and decided to switch day six and seven.  Yesterday I rested and tonight, I did Kenpo X.  It was actually a fun work out, you just need a lot of space to do it. My roommate joined me today also.  She may be continuing the work out with me :)

Kenpo was an interesting work out.  Although it was hard to do the kicks with the limited space I have, I modified it and got those kicks in.  The soreness has gone away for the most part...I'm just hoping it doesn't come back this week.  Just like Dad says, it will get easier over time.  I also moved back to school today, so that was a bit of a work out as well.

Tomorrow is back to Chest and Back, along with the Ab Ripper X.  Should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment