Friday, January 13, 2012

P90X Day Five

Day Five


So day five has passed.  Because my sister was moving to her new home today, I wasn't able to do P90X until about 10:30 tonight.  Now that it is almost midnight, I am exhausted, so I am going to make this a quick post. 


For the first work out it was focused on the legs and back.  It was a lot of squats again.  Since I barely made it down stairs, I couldn't see me making it through the work out.  I did the first squat, and said screw it.  I did the entire work out and my legs are burning again.  Haha.  I also did some exercises that help strengthen my calves.  I have a feeling, I'm going to feel it tomorrow. -_-


For the arms, I did some pull ups.  Instead of using the pull up bar, I used the heavy blue band.  I'm hoping that after doing this for a while, I can use the extra heavy bands.  I will tone these muscles!


Last but not least, I did the Ab Ripper X.  My back is burning...I love doing the ab work out because I really want to have a toned stomach.  The only problem is I feel the pain in my stomach and my back.  I have a feeling I'm doing it wrong, but I'm not entirely sure.

Tomorrow is the last day I can do the work outs at home.  I have to keep it up at school no matter what.  Must get fit!

No comments:

Post a Comment