Monday, January 16, 2012

P90X Day Eight

Day Eight


Day eight was just a repeat of day one.  I did the Chest and Back exercise along with the Ab Ripper X.  Today was the first day of the semester, so lugging a backpack and purse around campus helped me work out a little today too.  That is one heavy book bag -_-  But I'm so excited to be back in classes.  Even though I hate it by the end of the semester, I love the beginning of courses.  I'm sad this is my last semester here in college.  But in the long run, it is a good thing.


I did a lot of pull ups and push ups today.  I had to use the bands because I do not have a pull up bar here in school.  I did at least 100 pull ups, and at least 100 push ups.  It may have been more, but I lost count.  I know I'm supposed to write everything down, but for some reason I just can't get myself to do it :(  That's the one thing I'm not doing correctly.


I know for a fact that I did 300 crunches.  My back is killing me!  For some reason, my back hurts whenever I do these.  I check my form and everything but it is still painful.   But today I forced myself to do 300/345.   Right after I finished I went and got a cup of chocolate milk.  My friend told me that it would be good for after a work out.  So far, I feel great.  This will be my version of the recovery drink.

Back to homework!

No comments:

Post a Comment