Friday, January 27, 2012

P90X Day Nineteen

Today, there will be no P90X.  After classes today, I had to drive two hours to get home.  Once I got home I had to take care of the dog, then go straight to a friend's house.  I thought I was only going to be over there for a little while.  That little while turned into four hours haha.  We were discussing self-publishing and the cover.  Once we moved to another room, SURPRISE!  PUPPIES!
We've been waiting for her to pop!  She thought it would be another week, then we walked in and she had popped them out.  Unfortunately, one puppy was either a still born or he passed after he was born.  Poor pup :(  We think she was looking for him for a while.  But Ginger was bless with beautiful puppies!  Now it's so late, I'm just going to have to do today's workout on Sunday.  Weekends always mess up my schedule!  haha

No comments:

Post a Comment