Sunday, January 29, 2012

P90X Day Twenty

Day Twenty
Yesterday, for the first time, I did Kenpo X on the correct day.  After visiting the puppies and my goddaughter again, I had enough free time to do Kenpo X.  I'm noticing that if I don't do the workout, it drives me crazy and I start to feel guilty.  I now feel like I have to do it no matter how late...with the exception of Friday.  



Kenpo X still feels great to do.  My dad saw me doing the punching and block exercises and he got curious.  He started to ask what I was doing during the work out.  Too be honest, I think he's just happy that I'm working out, and not just being lazy.  The kicks and punches are so much fun to do.  It wears me out, but it's fun.

I've been working out for twenty days now, so I don't turn the volume up on the TV anymore.  I'll be watching other things on my computer while I work out, and it feels like the work out goes so much faster.  When I give my full attention to the workout DVD, I end up staring at the clock.  When I watch something else while working out, it feels so much better.  I may be sweaty and exhausted at the end, but I can already tell that it's working.

No comments:

Post a Comment