Friday, January 27, 2012

Last Semester of College

Spring 2012 is my absolute last semester of college to get my bachelors degree. Looking back to my freshman year, a lot of things have changed.



My first semester, I tried to make friends with anyone I could. I lived in the dorms, and I tried to socialize with everyone on my hall. Everyone liked each other, but it seemed like they didn't like me. From the people on my hall, I really only talk to one person. I still know who everyone is and I'm friends with them on Facebook, but other than that, I don't talk to them. Back then, it made me depressed, but now that I have friends, I'm okay with it



After joining Eye On LC my second semester of freshman year, everything changed. I met Chas, Caroline, Bruce, and over the years, a lot more people. All of them are my friends now. Because they allowed me to hang out with them outside of the club, I met all of my friends that I have now. If I didn't have them I wouldn't know what I would do.



Eye on LC also introduced me to many people in the Comm department which led to many little jobs with the school, and much more.



Lynchburg College...I hated you when I first came here, but now I'm sad to leave in the spring.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment