Thursday, January 12, 2012

P90X Day Four

 Day Four

Day four is now complete.  Luckily for me, it was a yoga day.  The only problem, was that it was an hour and a half long.  I started late today, so time wise, it wasn't that good. 

The yoga poses were difficult to hold, but it felt nice to not over do it for a day.  I did have to modify the poses a little bit because my wrists can hold that amount of pressure for very long.  The stretches felt good on my sore muscles.  My friend told me to stop complaining.  I meant to be joking a bit when I spoke about my muscle pains, but I was just trying to show how out of shape I really was.  


The recovery drink came in today, and so did the protein bars.  There is no way I can use these.  I feel awful wasting so much money on it, but these are disgusting.  Now, this is all personal opinions.  To others, it could be delicious, but for some reason the drink and bars do not work well with my stomach.  I'm feeling a little queasy after only a few sips.  I think I am going to stick to water for the time being.  

No one rely on my opinion for this!!  I have a sensitive stomach and very very picky taste buds.  The types of food I eat is very limited because of it...That is why I'm using Fitness Pal instead of following the nutrition plan.  If I followed their nutrition plan, I would never eat!  haha

Let's hope I can continue to do this when I go back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment