Tuesday, January 17, 2012

P90X Day Nine

Day Nine

After a mild day of classes and running to the store, I came straight home to do the work out.  Again, today was Plyometrics, and it still kicked my ass!


Once again, I did a lot of squats and running around.  This time I was able to squat a little lower, and go a little longer on each exercise.  At the beginning of the work out, my legs felt a little funny doing squats again, but after a few minutes of warming up, it was alright.  It's times like these when I wish I had a fan in my room.  All I can do is open my window a little and pray to God it will close correctly.  After the hour long work out, I took a cold shower and it felt GOOD!! Still wasn't cold enough though, my face is still beet red! haha

Takes a lot of energy but it is worth it.  I can already tell a different :)

No comments:

Post a Comment