Friday, January 20, 2012

P90X Day Twelve

P90X Day Twelve

Finally done with Day Twelve.  You know, sometimes I think dragging my bookbag around campus is a work out.  Adding this too it just kicks my booty!


First off, today was legs and back.  Doing these exercises tire my out.  My calves are burning from these exercises!  I hope that one day, my legs won't have that extra fat...I need that to run away...far...far...away.  All the squats and lunges were exhausting but they will be worth it in the end.




My favorite enemy was the Ab Ripper X.  It kills my back, but I hope one day I can do all 340 crunches and not be tired.  I'm sure I will be a little sore tomorrow.  Somehow I turned my neck today, and I felt muscle pains all through my back, shoulders, and arms.  I have no idea what happened.  It was really weird. O_o

Either I'll do Kenpo X tomorrow or Sunday.  My day of rest and Kenpo seem to get mixed up with my schedule.  I hope that's alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment