Monday, January 23, 2012

P90X Day Thirteen and Fourteen

P90X Day Thirteen and Fourteen
On Saturday, I didn't do the work out.  It looks like I'm going to have to make Saturdays my rest days and use Sunday and my Kenpo day.  It just makes everything easier.  I hope that has no effects on the results after 90 days.  ...if anything I know my eating habits will totally ruin it for me lol


Last night was Kenpo X.  It's really just ten minutes of stretching and forty minutes of workout.  It's not that bad, but the repetitive nature of the workout can really tire me out.  I love doing it, but I hate how exhausted I am by the end of it.  He always suggests getting that stupid recovery drink...that thing would not help me recover at all.  After the workout I chugged about a gallon of water.  I got my eight cups a day!

I'll post later today about Day Fifteen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment