Friday, September 7, 2012

Writing vs. Drawing

Ever since I started writing in high school, I stopped drawing for some reason.  It was like I could one do one creative outlet at a time.  Anyone else have this problem?  I used to draw all the time, and I had sketch books filled with (not good) drawings.  I'll admit my drawings weren't this good:

But I still enjoyed it.  Now that I'm a writer, I'm writing all the time, and I never draw!  I would love to create some "fan art" for my own novel, but I know it won't look good.  It takes some inspiration to write and draw!  I have a lot for writing!  Where can I find it for drawing?  Maybe one day I can at least draw this well again:

Anyone else have these problems?  Know how to solve them? haha

1 comment:

  1. The total cost of removing a tattoo using Tattoo removal laser therapy is variable and dependent upon the experience of the doctor/technician, skin type and the size and color(s) of the tattoo.

    ReplyDelete