Thursday, January 19, 2012

P90X Day Ten and Eleven

Day Ten and Eleven
I didn't have time to post yesterday after the work out, but yesterday did the shoulder and back work out and the ab ripper work out.  I actually enjoyed it.  I could definatly feel my arms working



Yesterday I spent most of the time lifting weights using the bands.  I exchanged bands a few times going from heavy to medium.  I'm hoping to switch to the heaviest band soon.

After that I switched to the ab ripper.  I did about 320 crunches.  Each time I do this work out, I'm able to do more and more.  I've never felt better!!



Today was Yoga...Let me tell you..I HATE IT!!  I hate yoga!  I can't do it as long as the work out wants me too.  The maximum I can do is a half an hour.  My wrists hurt too much from those work outs.  My stupid weak ankles and wrists hold me back from the work out.  I keep pushing it, but I end up collapsing practically.  I swear by the end of this, I will complete the entire yoga work out at least once!! I swear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment