Friday, January 27, 2012

P90X Day Seventeen

Day Seventeen 

Although I'm a couple days late on posting, day seventeen was exhausting.  I did the weight lifting and Ab Ripper X before I had physical therapy.  

I went up a band, so the weight lifting became very difficult.  I am getting better at the Ab Ripper.  This time I was only short by 20 crunches.  I'm getting better!  Not only that, but I've lost three pounds since starting.  Slowly but surely I'm losing weight.  

After the work out, I had physical therapy for my back.  At first it wasn't so bad.  Just the normal exercises...and then they added some.  That sucked.  More weight lifting, then off to a machine I had never used before.  It was more weights, but I used my legs...well more like hips to lift it.  On the side then backwards.  My hips were burning at the end of that.  But I guess its just more of a workout to add to My Fitness Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment